Working with David was an excellent experience. He was knowledgeable, responsive, and truly listened to our needs. His guidance and negotiation skills made the buying process smooth and successful. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable...
Working with David was an excellent experience. He was knowledgeable, responsive, and truly listened to our needs. His guidance and negotiation skills made the buying process smooth and successful. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable...
Working with David was an excellent experience. He was knowledgeable, responsive...
I enjoy helping people find their dream homes and guiding them through the buying or selling process. I believe in trust and accountability and always strive to understand my clients' needs.
Originally from Nigeria, I now call West Sacramento home. In my free time, I play soccer, make music, and play the drums. I'm also a chess enthusiast and run a chess meetup group in Sacramento. My favorite soccer team is Chelsea FC.
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Folsom, CA.
Working with David was an excellent experience. He was knowledgeable, responsive, and truly listened to our needs. His guidance and negotiation skills made the buying pro...
Working with David was an excellent experience. He was knowledgeable, responsive, and truly listened to our needs. His guidance an...
5.0
12/4/2025
• epexton
Bought a Vacant Land home in 2023 in Oregon house, CA.
David was new to the area but quickly began his research. He was readily available and very responsive and communicative throughout the process. He has continued to keep ...
David was new to the area but quickly began his research. He was readily available and very responsive and communicative throughou...
5.0
12/4/2025
• saeed99082
Bought a Single Family home in 2024 in Fiddyment farm, Roseville, CA.
David is very friendly and professional.
Dear David,
I want to sincerely thank him for all his help and guidance during the home-buying process. His expertise, patience...
David is very friendly and professional.
Dear David,
I want to sincerely thank him for all his help and guidance during the home...
5.0
10/18/2023
• dfj2xxx
Bought a Single Family home in 2023 in Glenwood meadows, Sacramento, CA.
It was great. He lways kept in touch and was very easy to work with. Every step of the way he let us know what to expect. Made buying our first house go smoothly.
It was great. He lways kept in touch and was very easy to work with. Every step of the way he let us know what to expect. Made buy...